Thu, 07/23/2009 - 15:35 — Walley, Lisa
With permissions to 'administer taxonomy':
- Navigate to "Manage Classification > Add Classification".
- You will see a list of vocabularies (or classifications) one of which will be your site's primary biological classification.
- Select the 'Add' tab above the list.
- You will see a form in which you can select 'Biological classification', 'Biological flag' or 'Other' immediately under the tab.
- Choose 'Biological classification' (default) if you intend to create an alternative classification. Refer to the help section on Biological classifications for more information on alternative classifications.
- 'Biological flag' for tags attached directly to taxonomic names in your primary classification. Refer to the help section on Biological flags for more information on adding biological flags.
- 'Other' for free-form tags attached to content. Refer to the help section Other tags for more information on adding and using tags.