Fri, 01/29/2010 - 11:46 — Schulz, Katja
If you want to make sure content moves from your LifeDesk to EOL as quickly as possible after an update, you can do the following:
- Manually generate the export file on your LifeDesk
- Log into your LifeDesk and go to Administration:EOL Partnership:Make Endpoint
- Click on the Generate button at the bottom
- Your LifeDesk export file will now update instantly
- Request a forced EOL reharvest
- Log into your EOL member account
- Go to the Content partner tab, and click on your partner project icon.
- Go to the Resources & Contacts tab and click on the Resource name to access the Details page for your resource.
- Look for the request force harvest button under Processing status & settings.
- If all goes well, your new content will be visible on EOL the next day. If the forced harvest doesn't happen, send an email to affiliate (at) eol (dot) org, and we will investigate the problem.