In order for your LifeDesk references to show up on your taxon pages, you need to tag each reference with the taxon or taxa for which it is relevant.
Unfortunately, there are currently no tools available to do this in bulk. You can do your taxonomic tagging as you add each reference by selecting one or more names in the classification box on the right side of the Biblio form.
Also, you can tag references you have already uploaded to your LifeDesk using the following steps:
- Select "Bibliography" from the main menu
- Select the title of the reference you want to associate with a taxon or taxa
- Select the "Edit" tab
- Search for, or browse to the appropriate names in the classification box on the right side of the form.
- Check the box(es) next to the names. They should now show a green check mark.
- Click the save button at the bottom of the form
Once your form is saved, you will see the list of associated taxa at the top of the reference view page. Also, your reference should now appear at the bottom of all the taxon pages you selected in the classification browser.